Stuck in the Matrix?


One of the best resources that has helped me on my Paleo journey is Robb Wolf’s “Paleo Food Matrix.”  He essentially lists out all Paleo-approved proteins, veggies, fats and herbs/spices so that it is easy to see the different ways to combine them all (to keep a high variety in your meal options).   


The only thing the Matrix is really missing is paleo-approved fruits. Fruit quantity should be limited if your goal is weight loss because most fruit is generally high glycemic. Most paleo experts say the best time to eat fruit is post-workout, but personally I love some right before I workout.

Fruit Ideas: apple, orange, mango, papaya, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, kiwis, plums, grapefruits, pineapple, grapes, cherries, etc.

Looking for recipes, articles, and information on dieting? G.R. archives

PART I: 5*5
Floor Bench
PART II: 3*15
Chin ups
Ring Dips
PART III: 3 ROUNDS: 
Snatch(L) * 15
Snatch(R) * 15
Inch Worm * 15